All services are online.No open issues , last issue was 2 hours ago on hv1.cloudns.io.
Uptime / Load Nov 22 Nov 23 Nov 24 Nov 25 Nov 26 Nov 27 Nov 28
cPanel Servers - UK
Alfa 99.994%
Bravo 100%
Charlie 99.997%
Delta 99.999%
Echo 99.999%
Foxtrot 99.998%
Golf 100%
Indigo 99.997%
Juliet 99.998%
Kilo 99.999%
Lima 100%
Mike 99.997%
November 100%
Oscar 99.999%
Sirius 99.998%
cPanel Servers - USA
Millennium 100%
Orlando 99.917%
Quebec 100%
DirectAdmin Servers - UK
DA-UK1 99.998%
DA-UK2 99.98%
DirectAdmin Servers - USA
DA-USA1 99.986%
Plesk Servers - UK
Onyx 99.981%
Zulu 99.999%
Elastic Cloud
EC2 (Elastic Cloud) 99.995%
Phantom Master HTTP Check 100%
Phantom Slave HTTP Check 99.988%
Internal
Brixly - Main Website 99.998%
Nameservers
ns1.cloudns.io 0.15
ns2.cloudns.io 0.41
ns1.usa.cloudns.io 0.06
ns2.usa.cloudns.io 0.06
Backup Servers
ec-backup 0.22
R1Soft - DC 100%
R1Soft - 01 99.999%
R1Soft - 02 99.998%
R1Soft - 03 100%
prox-01 0.02
Hypervisors - UK
hv1.cloudns.io 0.67
hv2.cloudns.io 0.37
hv3.cloudns.io 0.3
hv8.lon.cloudns.io 0.35
Hypervisors - USA
hv1-usa.cloudns.io 0.06
No/minor issues (>99.9% uptime) Short outage (>99% uptime)
Issues reported
Major outage (<99%) High Load Average

Incidents

November 20th, 2020

Alfa - MySQL Downgrade - Ongoing
Affected services: Alfaalfa.cloudns.io
Investigating

The migration has now completed.

I am pleased to confirm the outage was indeed minimal, at just a few minutes.

Thanks for your patience - the issues with MySQL / MariaDB incompatibility are now resolved.

Investigating

Hi there,

We are now carrying out the migration from the old hardware, to the new kit as an emergency prodedure.

Downtime is to be expected throughout this phase, although we hope to keep downtime to a minimum.

Kind regards,

Dennis

Monitoring

The service is now back online. Unfortunately, the downgrade didn't complete successfully, which does mean we are still running MariaDB 10.4 at present, which is technically unsupported.

Due to the incompatibility, our recommendation at this point would be for us to arrange for your accounts to be migrated to a new server, in place of the current server. There would be an IP address change in doing so, but no downtime should be required if you are using our nameservers (for any sites using external DNS, such as Cloudflare, you would need to update the IP address).

The preferable option moving forward, would be for clients to request migration to move to alternative hardware.

Identified

As planned, we attempted the full server migration, however there were significant delays in migration of the MySQL data.

This caused us to halt the migration process.

Due to emergency demand, we are attempting a live downgrade of the MySQL service currently, however expected downtime will be approx 1 hour.

We will update here once the attempt has been completed.