status /
Last updated 56 seconds ago.


March 2nd, 2021

Automatic Update - Increased CPU / Intermittent Outages

We have identified the issue to be related to BitNinja's latest release. They have confirmed also, that the bug was present in the latest version, and a new temporary version has been released to work around the issue pending investigation.

We are currently awaiting the update to roll-out to all repositories and will have this patched as soon as possible.


We are investigating an issue at present in relation to an automatic update that took place early hours of this morning and has since increased CPU usage through an increase of iowait and nice% values.

This has also contributed towards an issue where /tmp has filled, causing MySQL connectivity issues and minor crashes.

We believe the issue to be caused by an update of BitNinja Malware Detection, although this isn't yet conclusive.

Due to the increased support volume due to the incident, we will be referring clients to this post for further updates.

Please do note we are aware of the issue, and have all hands on deck to ensure this is resolved as soon as possible.

March 1st, 2021

LetsEncrypt - Issues with Vendor

LetsEncrypt have announced a disruption to service, which may impact the issuance of new SSL certificates...

Incident Status Service Disruption

Components (Production), (Production),, {e1,e2,r3,r4} &{3..4}, Website, (Staging), (Staging), (Staging), (Production), (Testing)

Locations High Assurance Datacenter 1, High Assurance Datacenter 2, Public Data Center

February 12th, 2021

Bravo - Exim / Mail Issues
Affected services:

All issues on Bravo now resolved


We believe the issue to be now resolved. We are monitoring this currently to ensure no repeat incidents occur.

If you do experience any issues then feel free to reach out to support so we have an internal case for investigation.


We have received reports of some delivery issues (and some inbound mail issues) on Bravo, which has been ongoing since the v94 update of cPanel.

Whilst we thought the issue was resolved, we seem to have had a new continuation of the problem, which even takes place with the 'default' configuration provided by the cPanel software.

We are currently undergoing all steps to resolve the problem, and will update this status with any further updates.

February 10th, 2021

Network Outage - London DC

As you may be aware, there was an outage within the London DC this evening.

We are yet to receive a full report from the DC regarding the nature of the outage but have been reassured this was a temporary network related issue.

Kind regards,